contribution path

Paul Nathan pnathan at alumni.uidaho.edu
Fri Mar 13 19:14:08 EDT 2015

Hallo,

I'd like to occasionally fix Kallithea bugs. I love the project and have
followed it for the past few years.

In order to do help out, I should (1) find bugs that are small (because I
am a part timer and a newbie)! and be able to stand up a Kallithea
easily(2)! And have a source code map to where is what(3) - though those
things tend to get outdated awfully fast.

etc.

If there is no current way to do 2, may I suggest a Vagrant configuration?
I have stood them up before and they are a nice way to get a dev
environment.

Please advise.

Regards,
Paul