Kallithea and Celery on Windows - can we use Celery 3.X instead of 2.1 - 2.3?

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Wed Jul 8 07:51:33 EDT 2015

I would love to update to celery 3 - that would also fix some stability
issues.

It is however a major update, and I think their API changed. It thus
requires some development work to make it work. Probably not much it and
doesn't require much knowledge of the Kallithea codebase, but requires
digging into how the Celery API works and what changed.

/Mads