Status update: CPython, Kallithea, & GitLab

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Sat Oct 10 10:41:56 UTC 2015

Hi

I'm sorry to hear that. But fair enough; nobody have had the resources
to tweak, configure and present Kallithea to make it a fully implemented
solution to the specific requirements.

It is not clear from the PEP whether it will be the "open source" (with
copyright assignment) GitLab CE or the commercial version you will be
using. That is perhaps also not important for Python. Either way, I'm
sure the donation will be a good investment for GitLab and I'm sure they
will work hard to make it a successful showcase.

Nick, thanks for supporting Kallithea!

/Mads