SVN Repository

Andrew Shadura andrew at shadura.me
Mon Nov 16 12:59:00 UTC 2015

Hello Andrea,

On 16/11/15 12:53, Andrea Taini wrote:
> Our Organization is considering Kallithea as Software versioning
> management System, because of its multi-model repository, that can deal
> with .git, Mercurial and (probably) Subversion.

This is very nice to hear, I hope you're going to like Kallithea

> We have many hundreds of repository and we aren't meaned to migrate all
> of them, so we would like to keep some on SVN repos.
> Unfortunately I haven't understood how is possible to import/clone a SVN
> repos without converting it to .git before.

I had an idea to write Subversion support for Kallithea, but
unfortunately I never found time to write it, so the code never landed.
However, heechee code is probably a good source for inspiration, if not
something to start working from:

https://bitbucket.org/andrewgodwin/heechee/

--
Cheers,