Issue #197: Pull Request broken after upgrade from 0.2 to 0.3 (conservancy/kallithea)

Claude@clearcom issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Sun Feb 28 18:01:21 UTC 2016

New issue 197: Pull Request broken after upgrade from 0.2 to 0.3
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/197/pull-request-broken-after-upgrade-from-02

Claude at clearcom:

I did an upgrade of my kallithea server and now any pull-request actor is generating an exception

Error - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'PullRequest' object has no attribute 'author'

As a note: The upgrade-db part said that my database was at VERSION 31 already and that it was already at the latest version.

Is there something missing in my db ?