Official Kallithea docker image

Long Vu long.vu at intelerad.com
Fri Mar 24 00:58:38 UTC 2017

+++1 and volunteer to test it.

On Mar 23, 2017 18:53, "Dominik Ruf" <dominikruf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been using docker for a while now for my kallithea server and others
> have also mentioned that they are using docker.
> So what are the thoughts about creating an official docker image for
> kallithea?
>
> cheers
> Dominik

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any
use, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this information,
except as intended, is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and remove all copies of the message, including
any attachments.