PyCharm Open Source License

Dominik Ruf dominikruf at gmail.com
Mon May 22 21:10:51 UTC 2017

Since nobody replied I took the liberty and applied for a license myself.
And jetbrains was so kind and gave me/us 5 licenses.

So, if you agree to only use their software for open source development and
you are not paid by anybody for developing the software, you can get a
license as well.
Just let me know and I'll contact you privately.

Dominik Ruf <dominikruf at gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 28. Apr. 2017 um
16:48 Uhr: