Kallithea with non-publishing repos and evolve

Arun Chandrasekaran aruncxy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:10:05 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm not sure if this PR has been merged with the default branch, as I
couldn't get it working.

If it is too complicated to integrate evolve, is it possible to have a
feature that allows stripping selected changesets?

Users edit their local history and their forks get outdated. At the
moment the only way to synchronize their forks properly is to delete
the fork and refork. This is not scaling well as Kallithea stores a
copy of the deleted repos as "rm__reponame".

Something like this would be fantastic to have: https://i.imgur.com/3aBJtjF.png

Is stripping the csets a feasible option to implement in Kallithea?

I tried doing this change myself, but since I'm not familiar with web
development I couldn't get any far.

Appreciate the help!