mercurial cloning from git bash

Ed Wong cc at pw-wspx.org
Fri Jul 21 01:28:18 UTC 2023

Mads Kiilerich wrote:
> Hi
>
> It seems odd that the problem should be caused by the upgrade.

It isn't much as 'caused' rather than a setup issue that I'm not
familiar with; but then again, I've *never* had a great experience
with using mercurial to clone something that huge.

Anyway, the basic problem is the proxying.  I'm hitting
some timeout (I think) and getting the following error
in the httpd log.

[Fri Jul 21 01:08:38.204419 2023] [proxy_http:error] \
  [pid 43810:tid <somelong#>] (70008)Partial results are valid but \
  processing is incomplete: [client <ip>:<port>] AH01110: \
  error reading response

I haven't found anything that helps this issue despite
lots o possible hits with this error message.

I'm going to try to get wsgi running and seeing if this
helps.  At least it'll remove the proxy from the equation.

Thanks

Edmund