mercurial clone log

Ed Wong cc at pw-wspx.org
Thu Jul 27 00:33:42 UTC 2023

Hi,

I'm using the latest version (from source) and am trying
to create a clone of a mercurial repo (clone of
https://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central).

When I go to the UI to create the repository,
I enter temp_cc as name, https://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central
as the url.

I clicked on save.

It then shows me a page with the message:

"Repository "code/temp_cc" is being created, you will be
    redirected when this process is finished."

But even after 1/2 hour, it doesn't redirect.  When I log on
to the system and take a gander at the path "<repos>/code",
<repos>/code doesn't have the "temp_cc" folder.

I took a look at the Journal; but nothing is shown
(pertaining to this repo).

Does Kallithea have some sort of log showing its
attempts at cloning?   If I log on to that system
and do a "hg clone https://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central temp-cc",
it takes around 10 minutes.

Any clarification in how to debug this issue very much
appreciated.

Thanks

Ed