500 Internal Server Error with 2-way diff and commit that renames file to its parent directory

Branko Majic branko at majic.rs
Sat Nov 11 23:40:13 UTC 2023

Ok, I've managed to hack up a quick fix for this, but... It does look a
bit ugly. Feels like there's too much repetitive code in there as well.
The patch is attached to the mail.

Looking at what the server does when you pass in a path that is
directory in both changesets, it really should not throw an internal
error for it. It should probably just do a diff on two changesets that
are basically empty (like the whole NodeDoesNotExistError handling), or
try to display some form of information to user (or maybe give a 404 or
something similar).

So, before I start delving into this with proper patch, any opinions on
it? :)

Best regards,
Branko

--
Branko Majic
XMPP: branko at majic.rs
Please use only Free formats when sending attachments to me.

Бранко Мајић
XMPP: branko at majic.rs
Молим вас да додатке шаљете искључиво у слободним форматима.