Collaboration

Author derek at accountingdes.com
Thu May 2 10:10:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am the developer for DES accounting software. I happened to found your
website from Google search results and I'm thrilled of what your
organisation is doing for the open source community. Your noble cause
will definitely brings open source software development to a greater
collaboration and participation level among the open source community
around the world.

I noticed under your current organization campaign, there is a programm
opened for public participation in developing a generic application that
support the non-profit organization industry. I am especially keen in
such campaign and I would like to contribute my share of expertise and
knowledge with your development community. I would like to share my
thoughts on such development by encouraging you to download a copy of my
ebook titled "accounting database design", and "accounting IN SQL"
whichwhich is downloadable from smashwords.com. The contents of these
ebooks will provide some thought provoking insights into the
architectural design of a conventional accounting database, with some
lessons and guidance that touches on basic accounting report writing,
API development to user-interface integration.

Cheers!

Derek

Author