Pls support Conservancy in the last hours of 2013!

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Mon Dec 30 21:48:00 EST 2013

As 2013 comes to a close, I ask again that you support Conservancy's general
fund.  Conservancy's ability to provide essential non-profit administrative
and coordination services for our member projects is directly related to how
much is available in our general fund.

For example, in 2013, Conservancy did some exciting things:

  * We launched a campaign to build a non-profit accounting software package
    that can be used by Conservancy and other non-profit organizations.
    While we've had some limited success in that campaign, we still haven't
    reached our target after six months of fundraising, and if that project
    interests you, I urge you to donate to that project:
                   http://sfconservancy.org/campaign

  * Conservancy welcomed three new member projects: phpMyAdmin,
    Buildbot, and OpenTripPlanner:
      http://sfconservancy.org/news/2013/nov/22/opentripplanner-joins/
      http://sfconservancy.org/news/2013/nov/20/buildbot-joins/
      http://sfconservancy.org/news/2013/oct/07/phpMyAdmin-joins/

  * Conservancy resolved a high profile GPL compliance matter with Samsung:
    https://sfconservancy.org/news/2013/aug/16/exfat-samsung/

  * Conservancy helped its Selenium, Evergreen, and Boost member projects run
    their annual conferences.

  * Conservancy helped Mifos spin off into a vibrant new organization, the
    Mifos Initiative:
    https://sfconservancy.org/news/2013/sep/24/mifos-initiative/

  * Conservancy helped nine of its member projects participate in the Google
    Summer of Code program.

... and much more!

I appreciate your continued your support of Conservancy, and I must ask again
for your support.  I've written and spoken publicly about how Conservancy
gets a lot done with an extremely small staff of just two full-time people.
However, if Conservancy is going to continue to meet the needs of our growing
group of member projects, we'll need to grow.  I hope that you'll help us do
it.

Thanks for your attention and for your support of Conservancy.  Conservancy
is a 501(c)(3) USA charity, incorporated in New York, and your donation is
likely deductible on your USA taxes.  Please donate now!  It's your last
chance to make a tax-deductible donation in 2013.

Visit https://sfconservancy.org/donate/ now!

Sincerely,
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy