Pls support Conservancy in the last hours of 2013!
Bradley M. Kuhn
bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Mon Dec 30 21:48:00 EST 2013
As 2013 comes to a close, I ask again that you support Conservancy's general
fund. Conservancy's ability to provide essential non-profit administrative
and coordination services for our member projects is directly related to how
much is available in our general fund.
For example, in 2013, Conservancy did some exciting things:
* We launched a campaign to build a non-profit accounting software package
that can be used by Conservancy and other non-profit organizations.
While we've had some limited success in that campaign, we still haven't
reached our target after six months of fundraising, and if that project
interests you, I urge you to donate to that project:
* Conservancy welcomed three new member projects: phpMyAdmin,
Buildbot, and OpenTripPlanner:
* Conservancy resolved a high profile GPL compliance matter with Samsung:
* Conservancy helped its Selenium, Evergreen, and Boost member projects run
their annual conferences.
* Conservancy helped Mifos spin off into a vibrant new organization, the
* Conservancy helped nine of its member projects participate in the Google
Summer of Code program.
... and much more!
I appreciate your continued your support of Conservancy, and I must ask again
for your support. I've written and spoken publicly about how Conservancy
gets a lot done with an extremely small staff of just two full-time people.
However, if Conservancy is going to continue to meet the needs of our growing
group of member projects, we'll need to grow. I hope that you'll help us do
Thanks for your attention and for your support of Conservancy. Conservancy
is a 501(c)(3) USA charity, incorporated in New York, and your donation is
likely deductible on your USA taxes. Please donate now! It's your last
chance to make a tax-deductible donation in 2013.
Visit https://sfconservancy.org/donate/ now!
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy
More information about the announce