Announcing FOSSY, July 13-16 in Portland Oregon!

Software Freedom Conservancy info at sfconservancy.org
Wed Dec 7 18:44:54 UTC 2022

         Announcing FOSSY, July 13-16 in Portland Oregon!

Social Media:
  https://social.sfconservancy.org/notice/AQN7HDZ7O7YvZMnllg
  https://twitter.com/conservancy/status/1600560518909288448

Software Freedom Conservancy is announcing our first ever Free and Open
Source Software Yearly Conference (FOSSY)! Free and Open Source Software
is back at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, OR for a 4 day
conference July 13-16, 2023. Join us to celebrate and learn about what
makes the FOSS community so special and unique and to discuss the most
critical issues in our field. The conference will focus on community
driven initiatives in FOSS like licensing and legal approaches,
community development as well as technical talks from contributors from
all over the world. The health and safety of our attendees is an utmost
priority for us and we will be publishing information about our covid
protocols in the coming weeks.

We are seeking sponsors at various levels to help provide food, coffee
and AV + WiFi services so we can ensure our conference is run completely
on free software. If you or your organization would like more
information here is our sponsorship prospectus [0] or you can contact us
at conference at sfconservancy.org for more information.

Mark your calendars for a truly free software focused conference. We
can't wait to have you join us in Portland next summer for a weekend
full of sharing ideas for the future, realtime development and using
free software to build the world we want to live in. Please visit our
landing page, FOSSY 2023 [1], for more information.

[0] https://sfconservancy.org/docs/Fossy-Prospectus.pdf
[1] https://fossy.us