FOSSY CFP is open - submit your talks and buy your ticket!

Software Freedom Conservancy info at sfconservancy.org
Mon Apr 24 19:45:27 UTC 2023

        FOSSY CFP is open - submit your talks and buy your ticket!
                      CFP open until May 14th

Social media:
  https://social.sfconservancy.org/notice/AUzFnACJTAiwnBbexk
  https://twitter.com/conservancy/status/1650585884071460864

Today is the day we open the FOSSY CFP and ticket sales! Our track
organizers put together an incredible list of tracks [0] including
**FOSS For Education**, **Open Source AI + Data**, **Science of
Community**, **FOSS in Daily Life** and much much more. We are looking
for speakers of all experience levels and backgrounds; whether you are
just getting into technology and want to share your experience or have
been developing free software for ages, we want to hear from you!

For the first year of FOSSY we are excited at tracks out volunteer
organizers have put together. You'll also find tracks curated by SFC
staff including **Copyleft & Compliance** and SFC Member Projects [1].
Help us put together a program dedicated to showcasing how FOSS is used
around the world to help cultivate community, innovate and let us live
freely with technology. It's your expertise, knowledge and experience
that will help make this conference a success.

To submit a talk, please visit our Call for Proposals [2] page to make
an account and enter your talk under a specific track. If you aren't
sure which track you fit into, or feel you are a bit outside the scope
for any of the listed tracks, use the **Wild card** track. Our CFP will
be open until **May 14th** (with notice of acceptance the week of the
21st) so be sure to find us on IRC #conservancy on Libera.chat, XMPP or
email conference at sfconservancy.org. We will start having office hours at
**19:00 UTC on Wednesdays** in our chat room for anyone to come and ask
questions.

You can also purchase your ticket [4] for the conference today! We have
tiered pricing to make the conference affordable to professionals,
hobbyists and anyone with an interest in free software. Lunch will be
provided all 4 days.