Exclusive Q&As w/ SFC leadership: 4 opportunities to ask them anything in real time!

Software Freedom Conservancy info at sfconservancy.org
Tue Dec 19 02:47:31 UTC 2023

Over the next 2 weeks, SFC will host four exclusive opportunities to learn
more about SFC's work and ask questions of our leadership.  Our Executive
Director, Karen M. Sandler, and our Policy Fellow, Hacker-in-Residence (and
Treasurer), Bradley M. Kuhn, will host Q&A sessions with the FOSS community.
This is your chance to “ask them anything” — in real time!

Come learn about how Software Freedom Conservancy has stood up for your
software freedom and digital rights in 2023. This video chat will provide an
opportunity to ask any questions you have about our organization, hear plans
for the future of the software freedom movement, and about the incredible
work that we've already done in that regard!

Please, join us on our BigBlueButton instance at any (or all!) of these four
datetimes:

    $ date -d 'Dec 21 15:00 UTC' # best accommodates the European afternoon:
    16:00 CET

    $ date -d 'Dec 22 03:00 UTC' # best accommodates the Australian east
    coast afternoon: 14:00 AEDT on Dec 23rd

    $ date -d 'Dec 28 00:00 UTC' # best accommodates the US/Pacific
    afternoon & US/Eastern evening: 16:00 PST on Dec 27th

    $ date -d 'Dec 29 21:00 UTC' # best accommodates the US/Eastern
    afternoon: 16:00 EST

https://bbb.sfconservancy.org/b/pon-nxm-psh-pek

Access code: 603997

If you have trouble joining BBB, drop by our XMPP chat: https://chat.sfconservancy.org/ to ask for support and assistance joining.

Hoping to talk to you at one of the Q&A's,
  — Software Freedom Conservancy
--
Become a Conservancy Sustainer Now: https://sfconservancy.org/sustainer/