[FOSSY-attendees] Complete Corresponding Summary - Wrap Up Edition

FOSSY Organizers conference at sfconservancy.org
Tue Aug 6 17:39:28 UTC 2024

What an incredible 4 days; as organizers it was a great experience, and
we hope that our attendees had as good a time as we did. Can't believe
it's over but...

Pencil us in for July 24th-27th at the same venue! If you're aware of
any conflicts with other free software events on those dates, please let
us know within the next week. We got so much feedback about how much
folks enjoyed Portland State, so we'd love to do it here again.

We hope you'll be able to take a quick survey to help us out:
https://nextcloud.sfconservancy.org/apps/forms/s/JGPTX7xgWZoo37McF33Gm95i
it shouldn't take more than a couple minutes and will help us as
organizers a ton.

Once again a huge shoutout to Open Signal PDX 👏👏 we were thrilled they
were able to get livestreaming working on the fly, and we can't wait to
work with them again next year! It'll take some time to get all the
videos processed but once we are ready to post them we'll send them out
to the list as well as post to our website and social media. Thanks for
your patience while we quickly try to get that work done.

Don't forget to follow @conservancy at social.sfconservancy.org and please
use the #FOSSY24 hashtag to share pictures and memories.

We've been lucky to have found homes for all the lost and found items.
But let us know if you are missing anything and we can contact the venue
to see if they found it.

Second one in the books, we'll see you next year!
-FOSSY Organizing Team