Kallithea 0.1

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Mon Aug 25 11:57:57 EDT 2014

On 08/25/2014 05:28 PM, Angel Ezquerra wrote:

> Thus looks awesome! Is there a Windows installer, our is there a plan
> to build one at some point?

No, there is no special windows installer ... but it should work on
Windows. I guess it could be convenient for some to have some special
workaround to the lack of compilers on that platform but that is not my
priority. It seems like it is a bit tricky to get even plain hgweb up
and running on windows so contributions in this area would of course be
appreciated!