New UI & licencing

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Mon Jan 19 09:51:30 EST 2015

On 01/19/2015 09:31 AM, Nick Coghlan wrote:
> ... LESS ... PatternFly ...

That sounds very good and might be true. I am also sure that other smart
people out there would disagree and that there also could be other good
solutions ;-)

I think it primarily should be decided by people with front-end
experience who will do the work and deliver a solution.

I think the big question is if we should reimplement the UI completely.
That would be awesome, but it would also be a huge high-risk investment.
I wouldn't bet on that.

Can we agree that it makes sense to do it gradually, with the first
steps going towards getting a more clean bootstrap based UI as outlined?