Issue #85: Server errors when 'location of repositories' has been changed. (conservancy/kallithea)

Wouter Vermeiren issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Jan 26 05:11:39 EST 2015

New issue 85: Server errors when 'location of repositories' has been changed.
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issue/85/server-errors-when-location-of

Wouter Vermeiren:

During installation I decided to use /repos as the location for 'location of repositories' (LOR) and Kallithea nicely scanned all my repositories in this directory. I configured other users and the review process was started. At a certain point (since this was a pilot to test kallithea for use in our organisation), I decided to change the LOR to /repo/kallithea.

After this change, all open pull request and any links to the repos throw 404 or 500 errors rather then a message saying 'this repo does not exist anymore in <LOR>'. I also wasn't offered any option to select certain repos to be moved to this new location (independently of whether this is a good thing to do or not).

Restarting and invalidating the cache did not resolve anything. The only thing that worked was changing the LOR back to the old value.