unwanted auto status update of commits on pull request update

Jan Heylen heyleke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:01:12 EST 2015

Hi,

I noticed following behavior:
When updating a pull request (adding a new commit), without changing the
other commits in the pull request, Kallithea automatically updates the
status of the original commits, back to 'under review'.

I believe this is unwanted behavior, both in the case the commit was
already approved or was rejected, the status should remain when udating a
pull request. What do you think? Do you agree and should I open an issue in
bitbucket, or is there a reason for this behavior?

FYI, I also noticed that the comments remain linked to the commit, which is
wanted behavior.

regards,

Jan