Issue #98: Redirect fails on repository creation (conservancy/kallithea)

Michael DePalatis issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Feb 13 06:19:59 EST 2015

New issue 98: Redirect fails on repository creation
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issue/98/redirect-fails-on-repository-creation

Michael DePalatis:

When creating a new repository, there is a message that says something along the lines of:

```
Repository "test_" is being created, you will be redirected when this process is finished.
```

The repository is successfully created, but a redirect never occurs. My Kallithea log file says only indicates that the repository was successfully created.

This is using Kallithea revision 2d2856fd1144 which was installed on top of an existing installation of the version which is on PyPI. I am using gunicorn as the WSGI server.