Issue #105: comment handling / e-mail: link to specific comments only works when page is already loaded (conservancy/kallithea)

Thomas De Schampheleire issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Mar 4 04:43:12 EST 2015

New issue 105: comment handling / e-mail: link to specific comments only works when page is already loaded
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issue/105/comment-handling-e-mail-link-to-specific

Thomas De Schampheleire:

Scenario:
- receive a mail about a pull request comment
- click on the link that points to the pullrequest#comment-xxx

The pullrequest will open, but your browser (at least Firefox) will not jump to the comment. Once the page is loaded, you can reload the URL and then you jump correctly.

I assume this is because the comments are loaded dynamically, and the anchor is not yet available when the browser wants to jump, but I'm not sure.