1st try - no repos found

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:53:44 EDT 2015

Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 4:24 PM, Neal Becker
> <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Neal,

>>> Kallithea is about serving more than one repository. It is searching
>>> inside sigproc.export for repositories, the root is not supposed to be
>>> a repository itself.
>>>
>>> With the above example, the root could be /home/nbecker, but I would
>>> recommend using a dedicated directory for kallithea repositories, like
>>> /home/nbecker/kallithea-repos.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Thomas
>>
>> Can I change the root on an already-setup kallithea, or should I start
>> from scratch?
>
> You can change the root from the Admin->Settings menu, (first need to
> unlock), then you should restart Kallithea, then from the
> Admin->Settings->Remap and rescan page you should click the 'rescan'
> button.
>
> Best regards,
> Thomas

Thanks!

I'm running into a problem.  I'm using hg-3.3.2, and I have a repo using
obsolete markers.  When I start kallithea, go to admin page, it says hg is
3.1.2.  I can't figure out where that comes from.  I mv'd the hg in the
venv/bin, so kallithea would hopefully use my hg from /usr/bin, but that
didn't help.

I get:
Abort: parsing obsolete marker: unknown version 1

--
Those who fail to understand recursion are doomed to repeat it