Hooks for Jenkins

Nochum Sossonko n.sossonko at gaalloys.com
Wed May 6 11:08:31 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have a simple HG hook that I'd like to use in Kallithea, but can't figure
out how. It goes like this:

changegroup.jenkins = wget -q -O /dev/null
https://[ROOT]/job/[JOB]/build?token=[TOKEN
<https://[ROOT]/job/%5bJOB%5d/build?token=%5bTOKEN> ]

I put brackets around where I'd replace that with my Jenkins specific
information. The problem is, this hook never gets triggered and there's
nothing in the logs about it. Do I need to restart Kallithea for this to
work? Finally, are there any variables I can use in these hooks, and how do
I expand them?

I'd rather not have to do this in Python.

Thank you,

Nochum Sossonko,

IT Director

Georgian American Alloys, Inc