pytest adoption: current status (beginning of May)

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue May 12 03:54:35 EDT 2015

On 5 May 2015 at 05:01, Thomas De Schampheleire
<patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So the official part of 'pytest adoption month' is over, so it's high
> time to look back.
>
> The main achievement is that py.test now can be used as test runner!
> This has been the major accomplishment of the month, thanks to the
> efforts of Marc and Ronny. Thanks to both of you to make this happen.

Sorry I ended up not being any help with this - you'd think I'd have
learned by now not to promise to help with anything else in the same
month as PyCon, but apparently I still need to learn that lesson anew
each year :)

It was great getting a chance to meet folks at the sprints though, and
hopefully I'll be able to be a more active contributor to Kallithea
upstream as I settle into the new Project Atomic/Container Tools
focused role at work.

Cheers,
Nick.