Talk on Kallithea at OSCON

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 12:05:45 EDT 2015

On 19 June 2015 at 07:09, Mads Kiilerich <mads at kiilerich.com> wrote:
> On 06/04/2015 03:04 PM, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:
>>
>> I am writing to let you all know that my talk on Kallithea was accepted
>> at OSCON:
>>     http://www.oscon.com/open-source-2015/public/schedule/detail/42015
>>
>> Some of you saw an earlier version of this talk at FOSDEM earlier this
>> year.  As you may recall, at the end, I usually have at least one slide
>> explaining the current state of Kallithea.  Is there anything specific
>> you'd like me to include?  The talk is in late July.
>

> I guess this talk is so much in your department that we don't have much to
> say, other than "cool" ;-)
>
> I don't think there has been any "big" news in the Kallithea world. The
> community is growing and many of us are using it in production so we like to
> keep it stable and scratch our biggest itches.

Getting the help from the pytest folks on the test suite
improvements/migration was hopefully useful :)

No progress on the forge.python.org front at this point - Donald
Stufft has been focusing on the next generation of pypi.python.org,
and I've been focused on Python 3.5 and Fedora, so whether that
forward motion will be Phabricator based or Kallithea based is still
an open question.

Regards,
Nick.