Issue #142: It's possible to deploy Kallithea using PEX (conservancy/kallithea)

Lucas Sampaio issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Jun 26 14:55:06 EDT 2015

New issue 142: It's possible to deploy Kallithea using PEX
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issue/142/its-possible-to-deploy-kallithea-using-pex

Lucas Sampaio:

Hi,

I installed Kallithea in a local VM using [PEX][1] and it worked just fine. I just had to create the pex file and then follow your setup instructions as usual:

    $ pex kallithea -c paster -o kallithea.pex
    $ ./kallithea.pex make-config Kallithea my.ini
    $ ./kallithea.pex setup-db my.ini
    $ ./kallithea.pex serve my.ini

I think it's nice having this information on the docs alongside with the usual ways.

[1]: https://pex.readthedocs.org/en/latest/