Kallithea 0.3 ?

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Thu Aug 6 13:19:57 UTC 2015

On 08/06/2015 03:03 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 2:45 PM, Mads Kiilerich <mads at kiilerich.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> How about releasing 0.3 'soon'?
> Great idea!
>
>> We don't have many big shiny features lined up but a lot of improvements
>> that it would be nice to get out. That seems just about right for a 0.3 ;-)
>>
>> The biggest things might be support for Pylons 1.0.2 and Mercurial 3.5 .
>>
>> I suggest to keep the current development flow going but slowing down for
>> one week, then we 'freeze' it and polish it on the stable branch for another
>> week before making the release.
> Do you have a target day of release in mind?

No. It would probably be subject to change anyway ;-)

I would just stick to the general plan outlined above and then see how
it works out.

> What do we absolutely need to do before that? Any topic in the
> documentation that we should enhance first? Issues to be fixed?

Not as far as I know. There is apparently nothing urgent outstanding.
Other important things can be fixed on the stable branch, less important
things on the development branch.