forge.python.org status update

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Aug 6 23:17:03 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-08-06 at 23:58 +1000, Nick Coghlan wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> TL;DR: the forge.python.org proposal in PEP 474 has been stalled for
> while, but I expect activity on it to pick up again between now and
> the end of October.

BTW, I'm interested in this for Samba for very much the same reasons.

For Samba, some kind of integration with a CI system (I've seen that
there is a start of such a plugin) is also important.

I look forward to hearing what you learn in your efforts.

Thanks,

--
Andrew Bartlett
https://samba.org/~abartlet/