Kallithea 0.3 released

Andrew Shadura andrew at shadura.me
Fri Oct 2 20:19:22 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Since 0.2, we have had two stable releases fixing important security and
stability issues. This release, 0.3, brings more changes, new
functionality, improvements and bugfixes. Thanks to our translators at
Weblate, we've made significant progress in localisation Kallithea, and
our French-speaking users can enjoy the complete French translation. The
process of transition from YUI to jQuery continues, less and less code
depends on the no longer supported YUI toolkit. We have cleaned up our
dependencies and bumped the required Mercurial version to 3.5 and Pylons
to 1.0.2. The support for IE 8 and hacks for older browsers have been
removed, as keeping them proved not worth the effort.

This release also brings numerous security-related changes, including a
fix for CVE-2015-5285, an issue reported by Gjoko Krstic of Zero Science
Lab.

One more thing that's got significantly improved is our documentation,
available at <http://docs.kallithea-scm.org/>.

As always, all of our security notices are available on our dedicated
Security Notices page, <https://kallithea-scm.org/security/>.

For the full text of the release notes, please refer to:

https://kallithea-scm.org/news/release-0.3.html

--
Cheers,
  Andrew