Issue #166: Support "hgweb" (and maybe gitweb) (conservancy/kallithea)

André Klitzing issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Oct 9 07:37:27 UTC 2015

New issue 166: Support "hgweb" (and maybe gitweb)
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/166/support-hgweb-and-maybe-gitweb

André Klitzing:

Hi!

I like to request that kallithea could support "hgweb" interface for a separate path like "https://kallithea-scm.org/hgweb/repos/kallithea/" as "hg serve" or "SCM-Manager" does.

We use reviewboard [1] for our repository. RB needs access to a "hgweb" of the repository to get all information. Even our own scripts needs access to the REST-API of Mercurial like "http://hgweb/repon/branches?style=json".

So it would be helpful if kallithea could provide the hgweb/gitweb interface, too. SCM-Manager [2] also provides it as it forks a separate python process for Mercurial.

[1] https://www.reviewboard.org
[2] https://bitbucket.org/sdorra/scm-manager/