Issue #161: No such table error with celery (conservancy/kallithea)

Michael V. DePalatis mike at depalatis.net
Fri Oct 9 18:55:01 UTC 2015

Hi Dominik,

On 10/09/2015 11:20 AM, Dominik Ruf wrote:
> It seems to me that celery is not using the same db as kallithea.

That seems quite likely based on the traceback. I am temporarily putting
this on hold though as I work on trying to get things converted to use
Celery >= 3.1 (which is proving rather difficult since some things were
changed significantly and I can't seem to find a good guide on how to
update the specific changes that affect Kallithea; but I'll probably
start a new thread on that later if I continue to have difficulties).
For anyone interested, the current status lives in the celery3 branch
here: https://bitbucket.org/mivade/kallithea

> How do you start celery?

I started it using the method shown in the documentation
(http://docs.kallithea-scm.org/en/latest/setup.html#celery-configuration):

  $ paster celeryd my.ini

> Are you using the same .ini file for celery and kallithea?

Yes, as instructed to in the documentation.

Thanks,
Mike