Issue #167: "No changesets yet" if git has no "master" branch (conservancy/kallithea)

André Klitzing issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Oct 16 06:39:27 UTC 2015

New issue 167: "No changesets yet" if git has no "master" branch
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/167/no-changesets-yet-if-git-has-no-master

André Klitzing:

We have a read-only Mirror of qtbase [1] on our kallithea. But kallithea does not show any changeset in web overview. The repository is complete and we can clone/pull from it. Also a separate "cgit" can show the content of the repository.

The problem seems to be that qtbase does not have a "master" branch (they call it "dev"). If I create a fork of that repository and push a "master" branch it will be shown in web overview of kallithea.

[1] http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/