use notify extension on kallithea repos

demunck.s at daikineurope.com demunck.s at daikineurope.com
Mon Nov 23 10:55:54 UTC 2015

Hello,

I only found references in the code to the hooks and extensions section,
but it seems to import all other sections as well. As said it was only a
quick look at the code.
I added a base configuration to the database manually with references to a
notify.conf and a custom email style file. It works fine now!

This could be a useful, and easy to add, future improvement for kallithea
;)

Thanks for your help!

Silas

---