Kallithea meeting at FOSDEM 2016?

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:07:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 5:19 PM, Mads Kiilerich <mads at kiilerich.com> wrote:
> On 12/22/2015 11:54 AM, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> FOSDEM is a free-and-open-source-software conference held each year in
>> Brussels, Belgium. Upcoming edition is on January 30 (Saturday) and 31
>> (Sunday), 2016. [1]
>>
>> I'm wondering if there is any interest in having a meeting with
>> Kallithea developers during this weekend or the days before or after.
>>
>> It would be a great way to meet in person, but definitely also to
>> discuss on various Kallithea development topics.
>

> Ok, Søren and I are in too. Especially if we can meet up a day before or
> after. Thomas, can you investigate the options for that?

Great! Our proposal is to meet on Friday January 29th in our offices
in Antwerp which are next to the Antwerp Central rail station.
https://goo.gl/maps/tMV9EFby6hm

There are hotels on the same site (Lindner Hotel, and Ibis), but
nearby are of course many other hotels, including Radisson Blu.
If you stay in Brussels, you can take a train to Antwerp Central in
the morning. It should take about an hour (http://www.nmbs.be)

For Andrew it would mean taking an earlier flight. I see that there is
a flight on the 28th in the evening for 15 euro: FR 2832 Bratislava
20:40  --> Brussels (CRL) 22:35

Does this proposal suit you all?

Thanks,
Thomas