A little trick using the Analytics HTML feature

Angel Ezquerra angel.ezquerra at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 10:50:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'd like to share a little trick that we did using the Analytics HTML
feature. We used it to add a menubar to all Kallithea pages. Among
other things we used it to add links to our "real" mercurial server,
to our Buck Tracker and to the userĀ“s watched repositories. To do so
we simply set the Admin Settings / Global / Analytics HTML setting to:

div.button {
    background: #577632; width: 100%;
    position:fixed; left:0px; top:0px;
}
a.button { font-weight: bold; }
a.button:link { color: white; background: #577632;}
a.button:visited { color: white; background: #577632;}
a.button:hover { background: #57a957;}
a.button:active { color: #000066; background: grey;}
Bug Tracker</a>
" class="button">
Watched Repos</a>
Install TortoiseHg</a>