Turbogears2 migration: custom error pages

Alessandro Molina alessandro.molina at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:23:00 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire <
patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:

> So this means that Kallithea would start using the 'default' routing
> method used by Turbogears projects?
> Is this a big impact / does it require a lot of work, according to you?

Nope, just that instead of relying RoutesMiddleware to run
mapper.routematch and fill environ with routes variables (routes.url,
routes.route, wsgiorg.routing_args) those should be filled by
RootController itself.

Actually as I'm moving the routing logic from Kallithea to tgext.routes (so
that Kallithea can just use it instead of implementing custom routing
itself) that change is already undergoing, but I didn't have time to finish
it so far.