Kallithea CI

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Tue Feb 23 10:17:28 UTC 2016

On 02/23/2016 10:42 AM, Dominik Ruf wrote:
> BTW and a lot of tests fail if you use export KALLITHEA_NO_TMP_PATH=1 as
> described here http://docs.kallithea-
> scm.org/en/latest/contributing.html#running-tests
> even on linux

I didn't know that. I rarely use that option but think it has worked.
Perhaps it broke in the pytest migration?

I think that moves the discussion from "running tests automatically on
upstreamed changes" to "what variants of tests are known to work / must
be kept working" ... and then that should be tested before upstreaming.
If CI can help with that and improving the coverage: great!