[ANN] Mercurial Kallithea extension

Angel Ezquerra angel.ezquerra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 22:15:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'd just like to announce a small mercurial extension that I wrote to
help people use Kallithea. It can be found here:

https://bitbucket.org/AngelEzquerra/kallithea-mercurial-extension

The extension is based on what we have been recently discussed on the
"add filename derived anchors to file diffs" thread.

Basically, the extension adds a single new command to mercurial,
"review", which lets you select a revision (or revisions) and
optionally a file for which you want to open the corresponding
changeset review page on your Kallithea web server.

To specify the web server you can either set a "kallithea.url" config
key on your hgrc or mercurial.ini file, or you can set a path called
"kallithea".

The extension can also be used with TortoiseHg. To do so you can setup
a couple of TortoiseHg "tools". Check the extension help for more
details.

Cheers,

Angel