Kallithea CI

Dominik Ruf dominikruf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:08:44 UTC 2016

After playing around with drone.io I think it is quite limited.
I guess since it is free I shouldn't complain to much.
But here are a few things that a own jenkins server could do that drone.io
does not.

1. Multiple Configurations
AFAIS drone.io does not allow create multiple configurations for the same
repository. So I found no way to run the tests with different (language)
settings.

2. Report Files
It seems drone.io only keeps artifacts of successful builds. So I found no
way to keep report file that help to analyze the test results.

3. Trends
Jenkins would allow to create trend charts of stuff like test coverage or
PEP8 warnings.