Turbogears2 migration: test suite

Alessandro Molina alessandro.molina at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:10:23 UTC 2016

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire <
patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Then I get an error that seems to indicate that the model is not
> correctly initialized.

I suppose you are mentioning the "no such table: permissions" error.
I faced that too.

As I don't know much about the kallithea testsuite architecture and py.test
doesn't help as fixtures can come from anywhere, who should be in charge of
running the websetup and create the database? It seems to me that the issue
is just the no database is created. I saw a line mentioning setup-app in
test/__init__.py but it's commented.