Status of tests on Windows

Konstantin Veretennicov kveretennicov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 00:01:47 UTC 2016

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Dominik Ruf <dominikruf at gmail.com> wrote:
> That is awesome.
> One thing though. Would you mind including the pytest.xml into the artifacts?

No, wouldn't mind at all. There, pytest.xml is an archived artifact now.

> I'm currently setting up a jenkins server and the pytest.xml would allow me
> to create a "wrapper" job that show's the status of the windows build in my
> jenkins instance.

Nice, will it be public? It's true that AppVeyor is seriously limited
in what it can do and present, compared to Jenkins. Pass/fail history
of each test is one thing that comes to mind. Even simple thing like
"total failed" is not displayed.

--
Konstantin