Status of tests on Windows

Konstantin Veretennicov kveretennicov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:43:23 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 10:34 PM, Dominik Ruf <dominikruf at gmail.com> wrote:
> I created a repository. You can find the jenkins job-dsl-plugin
> configuration at https://bitbucket.org/domruf/jenkins-kallithea-
> docker/src. The repository also includes the docker configuration I use.

Good to be able to see your configuration. I will need to do this for
AppVeyor build at some point (in the meantime I can add anyone
interested as collaborator on AppVeyor, just let me know).

Could you push a quick README on how to run this locally? I have
trouble with "docker-compose up":
Unsupported config option for services service: 'jenkins_master'

--
Konstantin