Some experiences of installing Kallithea on Windows

Konstantin Veretennicov kveretennicov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:34:54 UTC 2016

On Mar 30, 2016 21:34, "Dominik Ruf" <dominikruf at gmail.com> wrote:

> I while back I wrote a mercurial extension for doing active
> directory/kerberos authentication
> https://bitbucket.org/domruf/hgssoauthentication
> And there are alternative extensions on https://www.mercurial-
> scm.org/wiki/UsingExtensions

Interesting extension, pity it didn't show up in my searches. Though one
thing makes it less than ideal for us: it has to be installed client-side,
with all dependencies. Too much for developers who expect to just install
TortoiseHg and be done :)

> So automatic/single sign on authentication does work with kallithea and
> mercurial (in the right setup it even works with git).
>
> The simplest setup I know is to use apache with mod_sspi as an reverse
proxy.

By the look of it, the extension should work with IIS just as well. Have
you tried?