Build Fails

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 20:10:49 UTC 2016

Hi Sathishkumar,

On Apr 1, 2016 21:41, "Sathishkumar Duraisamy" <bewithsathish at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Kallithea is really rocking. I have locally installed and works good.
>
> I tried to run the test from source, almost all are failing. Below is the
link for the same, any idea how to make thing to pass. Or to make proper
dev environment.

We have recently removed support for nosetests. Tests are now run with
'py.test'. The documentation was updated but maybe you did not see it or
you were looking at the documentation of the stable branch.

Please try again using py.test.

Note that recently others on the list have been experimenting with drone.io
or similar services, you may find their findings in the list archives.

Best regards,
Thomas