Fwd: Re: Git pull requests don't support updates yet.

Andrew Shadura andrew at shadura.me
Wed Apr 6 20:07:13 UTC 2016

--
Cheers,
  Andrew
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Andrew Shadura" <andrew at shadura.me>
Date: 6 Apr 2016 22:06
Subject: Re: Git pull requests don't support updates yet.
To: "Mads Kiilerich" <mads at kiilerich.com>

Hi again,

On 6 Apr 2016 21:58, "Andrew Shadura" <andrew.shadoura at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 5 Apr 2016 19:30, "Mads Kiilerich" <mads at kiilerich.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 04/04/2016 07:42 PM, Sathishkumar Duraisamy wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> I could see, "Git pull requests don't support updates yet". And git
pull request are not updated when we commit further in the same branch.
This seems to be very important for git workflow.

> >> What and where are possible changes required to implement this
feature. If anyone working on this feature, please give your branch/repo
link, I would like to join to implement this.

> > Great!
> >
> > Andrew Shadura talked about looking into this but I don't know how far
he got. I think he is busy catching up after vacation.

> Yes, you're right. I'm catching up with my work and real life and a
couple of higher importance side projects after my vacation in India, but I
plan playing with Git PRs maybe next week or the week after that.

In other words: if you want to work on this, please do so, I'm in no way
stopping you from going ahead and just doing it, as I've currently got zero
lines of code of this feature written.

--
Cheers,
  Andrew