tgext.routes changes

Alessandro Molina alessandro.molina at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:42:17 UTC 2016

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire <
patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Previously, using routes, we received a real POST request with
> _method==PUT or _method==DELETE, while with Alessandro's change in
> tgext.routes, we receive a real PUT or DELETE request, which is not
> what the current code expects.

We can easily change tgext.routes to behave like routes which recovers the
previous REQUEST_METHOD ->
https://github.com/bbangert/routes/blob/master/routes/middleware.py#L99

but I think it actually makes more sense like this as I find it more
confusing to have routing that behaves like a DELETE method but if you ask
request method it gives something else.