Issue #214: Webhooks? (conservancy/kallithea)

zwarmapapa issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon May 2 14:40:13 UTC 2016

New issue 214: Webhooks?
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/214/webhooks

zwarmapapa:

I've got several repositories on a self hosted Kallithea installation, and everything has been working great so far.

Thing is, I've recently started working together with other companies, and now whenever I push to a repository, they will need a notification / API call on their servers to pull the latest version and to do whatever it is they do on their side.

Normally you'd use webhooks for this, but I've not found anything webhooks related in Kallithea at all. There's only one 'hook' related thing I can find in Kallithea, which is not configurable per repository.

My question is, how would I make this work in Kallithea? How would I setup the webhooks I need?