Future plans for DB schema changes

Dominik Ruf dominikruf at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:02:48 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I wanted to ask what to future plan for DB schema changes are.

I have a pull request that changes the schema to support repository
settings https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/pull-
requests/203/repository-settings-phases-and-hooks/diff
and it is waiting for ages to get pulled.

I have implemented 3 features passed on this:
1. phases setting for making repositories non-publishing
2. activate/deactivate hooks for individual repositories
3. set intervals on each repository to regularly pull changes from remote
repositories

I understand that changing the schema should not be taken slightly. But I
have posted the first PR for this about 1 and a half years ago! Isn't it
time to move on and make a decision?

cheers
Dominik